Happy Fathers Day

Ever since my children were born, it is a tradition in our house to paint my hubby a t-shirt.  This year they were old enough, so I turned them loose in my studio to do their masterpiece.  No assistance from me this time.  I am still in disbelief that I left them alone in here.  I am sure that I will find some obnoxious thing they did in my absence. And yes, I will scream in frustration if I do! 

This is what I found when I returned and I think it is so precioius! My hubby and the family dog, Pokey.  My hubby takes a walk with the dog every day after work, so I am sure this will be the perfect gift.


I have decided that my daughter who is 13 years old must have taken charge of this project.  She is quite the designer.  There is absolutely no way that my 7 year old son would be able to center art this good on a t-shirt.  I even noticed that they have Happy Father's Day centered with the art!  I am certain hubby will love it. 

Hope you have a Happy Father's Day, too!  Until next time~Carmen b.


No comments:

Post a Comment