Last Day Of School


Today was the children's last day of school and I thought I would share the flower pots that we gave our teachers. I thought they turned out really cute. I am sure they will enjoy them. I am so glad that we have the school year behind us. I am not sure who is more excited, me or the children! I really need a vacation! I do see one in our near future. Not to mention days by the pool and just fun in the sun. After having such a long and COLD winter, I would be happy if summer lasted a YEAR!

Until next time~Carmen b.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! You made my day! If I can inspire just one other person to reach for their dreams, I consider that a victory. Go for it! Keep me posted on your progress :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy love the planters ,,what a greayt idea,,u are very talented,,i liked it all,i have been planting alot so the pots were so cute,loved vewing ur things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pots - you just gave me a great idea of what to give my son's teacher! His last day of school is the 23rd...

    ReplyDelete