Love What You Do!


Do what you love and love what you do…I say that OUT LOUD, VERY LOUD! Recently, I watched a guy on You tube and he spoke about doing what you love. He encouraged you to quit spending every day of your life doing something or working somewhere that you do not enjoy.

Folks, we only pass through this life once. You get one chance, so you can either make it happen or make it miserable. I made the decision to quit my job 7 years ago to pursue “doing what I love!” Not that I did not “like” my job, but I did not LOVE IT! I was not passionate about it. Plus, I have two children and it really seemed to be more functional for the family for me to work at home. I can truly say that after seven years, I have found my niche. Art is my niche. It makes me happy, it makes me smile and it makes others smile. Although it has not been the easiest road to travel, I STILL love what I do. I have had to change things about it to make it more lovable, but that is what life is all about, CHANGE. No I am not making my millions..at least not yet, anyway! Lol But, I am doing what I love and that is what is important!

So, I encourage you to step out in faith, and see where the road may take you. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the the rest of my life? DO THAT! What do you enjoy? What are you good at? What are you passionate about? Believe in what your doing. If you don’t believe in it, Get Out!

Well, there you have it folks! That’s all have to say! Until next time~Carmen b.

No comments:

Post a Comment