Monkey Business



The last few weeks have been a blur to me. I have been working away on so many projects. I told you in my last blog that my next thing would be about Monkey Business. I guess you could say that I have been "monkeying around". The first one is in a twin boys bathroom. The other is in a little girl's room. I actually did this one a while ago, but never took the time to post it. I thought it would be good to post them together.

I will be posting a very whimsical piece of art that I did yesterday in Mt. Pleasant. I have not taken the picture yet, but it is very different than my usual work. I went with a group of girls to a place called Bottle's 'n' Brushes! We had a ball! Four of us drove to Mt. Pleasant just to paint! I told them that I must really like what I do if I painted all day for a living and I still wanted to go paint that night for leisure! It was so nice to just relax with a piece of art. You should try it sometime. An artist teaches you step by step, so you do not have to be an "artist" to do it! One of the girls that went with us does not do art at all, but afterward hers looked like the pros! It was great! I can't wait to go back. I will post the picture the next time I post so that you can see it. You can also visit their website at www.bottlesnbrushes.com. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment